In addition to her courses and workshops, Anne-Marie also offers private healing sessions. Anne-Marie uses an intuitive and holistic approach, aiding her clients in gaining clarity about their healing goals, supporting their healing goals, and encouraging self-empowerment.
WHAT TAKES PLACE DURING A HEALING SESSION?
Each session involves both a confidential consultation, as well as energy work on the healing table, as well as a personalized growth plan to bring home with you to support your healing journey.
During the consultation, your reasons for seeking treatment and your healing goals are discussed. These reasons and goals may be physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual. Next, you receive energy work while lying down on the healing table. Using a variety of energy techniques, Anne-Marie works with her hands using light or near-body touch to clear, balance and energize the human energy system in an effort to promote healing for the whole person: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. After the energy work is complete, you discuss the session together, and you leave with a personalized growth plan for your ongoing self-care.
After a healing session, clients frequently report deep feelings of peace and relaxation. Other reported benefits include relief from stress, tension, fatigue and pain, as well as a renewed sense of optimism and well-being. A healing session may help speed healing and recovery time in cases of illness, surgery and injury. There is a cumulative effect of using Reiki and Healing Touch over time, and therefore regular sessions are recommended.
Some additional reported benefits of receiving Healing Sessions include:
- Calms anxiety and depression
- Calms mind busyness
- Gains clarity and deeper self-awareness
- Enhances mental clarity and promotes joy and grace
- Vitalizes mind, body and spirit
- Reduces pain
- Aids in the prevention of illness
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases major life transitions
- Opens the door to creativity
- Prepares one for medical treatments, surgeries and procedures
- Aids in recovering from medical treatments, surgeries and procedures
- Manages and decreases the side effects from medical treatments
- Provides complementary care for neck and back problems
- Eases acute and chronic conditions
- Deepens one’s spiritual connection and enhances spiritual development
- Supports cancer care
- Offers support for the dying process