Change Process Retreats
Anne Marie Caicco B.Ed, HTCP, CRMT, Sarah Fratesi B.S.Ed, E-RYT200, YACEP, PTS, CRMP, and Sheila Paluzzi M.S.W., RSW. have developed a process to support deep and meaningful change in your life.
Using a combination of Emotion Focused Therapy, Emotion Processing Theory, Mindfulness, Meditation, Yoga and Healing Arts, we offer the opportunity for deep and meaningful change. The Change Process is an immersion retreat to allow participants to completely focus on themselves and their goals of wellbeing. It is a process which will allow participants to understand the roots of their struggle, heal, and integrate strategies for continued healing into their daily lives. Although done in a group setting, Change Process Wellness Retreats also allow for individuation and are tailored to meet each person’s needs as much as possible. Retreats are available in a weekend, or in a 4-day format. Our team is also available to travel to facilitate retreats.
In each retreat you will be taking a journey to:
- cultivate a deeper understanding of yourself
- explore the areas of your life where you wish to see change
- connect to your emotions and process through painful past experiences
- develop a deeper sense of self-compassion and self-empowerment
- learn practical tools and healing strategies you can integrate into your daily life
Future Retreat Dates: TBA
Visit The Healing Loft on Facebook Page, or visit our website, www.thehealingloftssm.com.
For more information, contact Anne-Marie at 705.992.3139 or at email@example.com.